Want to Find Out And Ask Them Questions?
Candidate Forum Monday 7:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. Henry Hudson High School
– Each candidate will give a 2 minute bio;
– There will be 4 questions that will be asked of each candidate to start the forum, which they will have prior to Monday night.
-the 4 most popular question requested by the public will be provided to them hopefully on Friday.
– They will have one minute to answer each question. (10 seconds will be the most overtime they will have, Rosemary Ryan the moderator will have someone timing this)
– the Moderator will then start asking the questions from the box and ask until 8:25.
– The candidates will have a 1 minute closing statement.
How to Ask Questions:
– There will be index cards at the check in table at the high school. Each person (audience) will be able to write down one question and drop it into the clear box that will be at the door.
You can also post questions on the Borough of Highlands Facebook Page (Please note you will have to join that page to post a question)
Any questions PM’d, emailed or Posted will be added to the box at the Forum for the running Candidates to answer.
There should be a video tape made available after, for those who can not attend.