1. Street Scape is progressing on Bay Ave & Shore Drive. However, the ripper uppers are working quicker than the concrete pourer’s and stampers. Weather is going to play a factor in the completion date. To see the plans click here
2. Pulte is requesting that street names within their project, they are considering, Harborside Way or View Point Drive, The Marina owner was requesting Willow St be renamed Harbor Way. The residents in the surrounding areas were sent out a letter Oct 7 that explained the request and were looking for feedback. Residents can either call the Borough or email the Borough.
3. Vacant Planning Board Member seats were filled. Greg Wells & Christian Lee were moved up from Alternate Members to regular members, and Rosemary Ryan was appointed to Alternate #1 and Katie Reed was appointed to Alternate #2.
4. Sandy Memorial, a motion was offered up to amend the June minutes to reflect that Tim Hill did not actually mention the Tilt Up Project, and the council agreed to strike that portion of the minutes from the record. Further, Mayor Nolan asked to explore the possibility of requesting the Tilt Up to move the structure to a different location.
5. Clam Plant Lease, It may or may not be put out to Bid. The Lease ended in August of 2015. We hired an independent consultant, Fisheries Technology Associates, Inc in May for $32,000 to determine what the going rent rate for that building would be.